£18,500 - £22,000 (pro rata if P/T)
An opportunity has arisen at David Brewster for an experienced part-time office administrator at our office at Scone Airport. Full time hours may be available for the right candidate. David Brewster is an Agricultural and Business Consultancy Firm with clients across Scotland and the business was established in 2010. This new position is to cope with demand from current clients and businesses on the waiting list.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES TO INCLUDE:
- Answering all calls in a polite, helpful manner ensuring that accurate messages are passed on to relevant member of staff
- Letter and report typing
- Proof reading
- Keeping stationery items stocked and ordering as required.
- Alongside other staff, managing incoming post & e-mails and dealing with these in a timely manner
- Helping with other tasks when needed
- Making travel and accommodation bookings
- Data inputting
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Previous Office Administrator experience
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent face to face customer service skills
- Good telephone manner
- Good organisational skills
- Computer literate including MS Office
- Ability to work on own and on own initiative
- Flexibility & willingness to work within a small dedicated team
- Book-keeping experience
- Experience of using Sage or other accounts packages
Closing Date - 12th July 2018
Applications not accepted from recruitment agencies.